Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Recordings

I change the view to gallery. When I record the meetings the meeting is being recorded in speaker view. I need it to be recorded in gallery view. How do I correct this?

Grabación borrada de la papelera

Hola. Quisiera saber su se puede recuperar una grabación de la nube cuando incluso se borró de la papelera? Mi grabación fue realizada el 9 de junio y fue eliminada por error el 17 de junio. Saludos cordiales,Musso Car

Capturing meetings attendees

Hello, I set a concurrence meeting and have settings:- Allow participants to join at anytime - NOT checking the 'Only authenticated users can join' I saw in the Usage report of Zoom meetings, one of my meetings in the past with the same settings reco...

JennyDo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Display name

I am having trouble making sure my display name does not change. Yesterday was the second time I have used Zoom on my personal laptop for an interview and both times, somehow when I enter the meeting my display name comes up as something completely o...