Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Disconnects after 5 minutes?

Hi Everyone! I'm wondering if someone can help me? My Zoom automatically goes black and then disconnects after 5 or so minutes. What can I do to fix this? Thanks in advance.

trishnb by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! filters

hi, can you please add something to do your own filters or use 2 filters at the same time@Zoom

Zoom App on Samsung Tablet

The Zoom app on my Galaxy Tab S4 works fine. But, I am using an external webcam (USB) via the USB-C port. The webcam works fine on its own but Zoom does not give me an option to use it. Thus, it defaults to the front-facing camera with no chance to h...

Cloud Recording Processing after 24 hours - HELP

I recorded a 40 minute meeting yesterday and was really counting on having the recording and transcript within a few hours for research purposes. I'm concerned that I'll have lost this precious meeting. I hardly ever use cloud recording but prefer lo...

rpadley by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Why group shared applications?

Why did Zoom Meetings share option change to grouped applications? I specifically need to share different documents / apps at different times and I like to know what I'm sharing and not just any one of the open apps. This is a security risk too - as ...

Share problems

When I try to screen share it ever won’t let me or what I’m sharing won’t let me login I also can’t share to Facebook im using an iPad pro any help would be helpful

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!