Zoom Rooms and Workspaces
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom’s smart AI assistant that empowers you!

Learn more
Weekly Leaderboard

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

Community Happy Rewards Update!

Check it out

What are Zoom Rooms and Workspaces?

Zoom Rooms are modern workspaces that enable in-person and remote participants to interact in real-time in a hybrid setting. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Rooms and Workspaces conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Rooms and Workspaces support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Feature request: The ability to name screens

When configuring a Zoom room with multiple displays, it would be nice to be able to label them something like "content", "projector", "lectern", "video", "touch", etc.Getting a three screen setup working correctly for all the different modes currentl...

neve by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! [M365] Calendar connection issue

Greetings, Recently we migrated our Zoom account to a new tenant, i.e. associated SSO users within new domain, integrated the calendar of new domain. However it brought an extremely unstable connection between Zoom and M365(both authentication method...

Poly T8 - Meet Now list

Hi,We have several Zoom Rooms using Poly T8 controllers. All is well except that the controller's "Meet Now" list includes every account in the organization. How do I manage that list? Is it possible to hide certain users from it? Thanks,Dan

dmurphy by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Room Cheat Sheets

Hello all! We are transitioning back to the office and implementing Zoom Rooms. I was curious to know if anyone has any cheat sheets we could display within the room so that end-users know how to use Zoom Rooms. I've tried the actual Zoom Room suppor...

Cascade through break out rooms

Does anyone know if t's possible to automatically cascade people through break out rooms at set times, e.g. every 10min a person in a breakout room will automatically be transferred to the next room down the list and the person in the room before the...

lynng by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes