Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar Recording

I did a live webinar last night and before it started I selected 'record in the cloud' as an option. Today when I went to download the recording it's not visible in my recording. A meeting which i'd accidentally logged just before is there, but no si...

Can't post new classes in OnZoom

Hello. I'm a long time paying Zoom customer and OnZoom Presenter. Starting last week when I go to create a new class or duplicate a past class, I get a message that says 'host not found', and subsequently can't create any new classes. My students and...

Mobile Bug?

running an event on zoom and hearing from people that go to register that when they open a session on mobile there's no X to get out of the session information and back to the zoom main event page. Anyone have insight on this? Seems to work on some m...

Background noise cancellation

During my webinars I try to keep a low volume music when I speak but it does not work, I can only listen my voice or, when I stay in silence for a while, the music can be finally heard. This happens with all the mikes and both with desktop and mobile...

Francy by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

"Host not Found" error

Hello, upon trying to create a webinar through OnZoom, I keep getting the "Host not Found" error. I can't figure out why this keeps happening. Has anyone else figured this out yet or know how to fix it? Thank you in advance!