Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

pls add ban/unban

hello zoom creators, i would say your app is fine but zoom app should include ban/unban feature, for example if i miss banning an unrelated person they will try to get in listen to what the person is listening to, if me and everyone else exit, we wil...

Jack11 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoomミーティング時にマイクが反応しない

Apple社製の8世代を使用してます。設定は問題なくできているのですが(Apple社確認済み)マイクの緑色の部分が反応してない。LINEも同じ現象です。Apple社に確認した所、端末には異常はない。とのこと。相手の声は聞こえます。解決策を教えて下さい。

Screen share options page

I have spent 10 hours trying to solve my zoom ignorance and I haven't been able to figure it out. I think the issue is minor but I simply can't find the fix after 10 hours of trying. Basically, I cannot get my desktop view to stay on my screen share ...

INGRESO CUENTA PERSONAL

EstimadoEquipo de Soporte Es un gusto saludarles, necesito que me ayuden tengo una sala de zoom con licencia pero solo me permite entrar abriendo mi electrónico, y quiero saber como puedo hacer para ingresar directamente desde la aplicación sin estar...

Maximo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes