Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom recording - no audio

I am trying to complete a "live" training within zoom by recording my meeting but also need the audio from a video to play. I cannot seem to figure this out, any help would be fantastic!thanksBrittany GoodProliance Surgeons

How do I remove mentions from sidebar?

How do I remove the mentions section from the left-hand side bar. The new additions of Mentions, missed calls, contact requests, bookmarks, and files take up way too much space and I don't want them to appear.

mwwb2020 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Hands Raised in Participant Window

Why is the hand raised counted as a "white hand" in the participant window?I hosted a zoom, and the hand raised was a person of color "darker hand," but the hand raised counter was a "white hand." Please explain.

Mary14 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar recording

Hi, I set up "automatically recorded" in a webinar yesterday but it wasn't showed anywhere. Is there anything I can do to track the webinar?

mzvz72 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

an error in login access

We are using some of your Zoom plans for education to our customers, and we are having trouble logging in the access. (plz see below the captured picture) We tried several times, but we couldn’t get the emails written below(***********).So could you ...

Yonglimwon_0-1652068552767.png

Tengo problemas con reunión recurrente

Cuando intento dejar fija una reunión recurrente, me aparece que debo indicar fechas y horas. Antes la reunión estaba disponible 14/7. En los tutoriales dice que debe desplegarme opciones bajo la fecha y hora, pero en mi plataforma no lo hace, solo m...