Rooms and Workspaces
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Rooms and Workspaces?

Zoom Rooms are modern workspaces that enable in-person and remote participants to interact in real-time in a hybrid setting. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Rooms and Workspaces conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Rooms and Workspaces support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! background

Spoiler (Highlight to read) My zoom can't change the background, when I kick in the green background, I lose my whole body, if I don't kick in, I have the blue background, it can't be replaced. Is there anything related to the zoom version that is no...

Resolved! Breakout Rooms

Breakout Rooms are "Participant may choose"Participants move to one of breakoutsHost moves back to main room or participant comes back to main roomThe participants stays listed in the breakout room (not joined) and greyed out. They do not show back u...

Zoom Room

We currently have a Zoom Room set up for our school board meetings. We have a second location that is used for school board committee meetings. We would like to use the same Zoom Room credentials for this second location. We are using a Promethean bo...

ostt by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Securing Zoom Rooms Windows

Hello communityArticles like https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203689369-Configure-Auto-Login-for-Zoom-Rooms describe how to start with Zoom Rooms on a Windows Platform but I have yet to find info about how to make it more secure.For comparis...

HSteindl by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot approve registered guests

Hi, I created a zoom that guests would need to register for. I have had several emails come through showing that folks have registered, but when I go to the meeting to approve, they are not showing for me to approve. Any suggestions?