Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom contacts on Polycom phone

Here is what I am trying to accomplish. Sync Zoom subscribers to the Corporate directory on the VVX 250’s and the VVX450 with the VVX EM350.I would like for the receptionist with the VVX EM350 to be able to click one of the 30 buttons to ring a phone...

roadhole by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom phone rings when phone call

Hello,Some of my users on android devices when on a phone call whether it's a zoom phone call or normal mobile phone call, when they receive another call from zoom phone, their call gets blasted with the ring tone. On my phone, whenever someone calls...

Nomadic 911 private subnets optional

Is there any way to toggle private subnets required for location detection? we have multiple sites that egress our datacenter via private MPLS and have the same public IP address but the private range is different. Since the private range is optional...

Zoom Phone appliance "companion mode"

I see in the later release, 5.9 that the zoom phone appliance that you can now switch the meeting, to and from the zoom phone appliances, but was the zoom companion featured added? Looking for the ability to join a meeting on a windows desktop and ha...

Resolved! Zoom client P2P calls port range

Does anyone know what port range is used when a zoom client calls another user answering on a zoom client? it doesnt use the 20k+ range that goes back to zoom but uses TCP ports somewhere in the 9000+ range from testing with wireshark. This communica...

Zoom Phone Sessions at Zoomtopia 2021

Here is a helpful summary of the Zoom Phone Sessions at Zoomtopia! 2021 - hope to see you there! Zoom Phone Session HighlightsSafety, Security, and Zoom PhoneAchieving Business Outcomes in the Return to Office with Zoom PhoneHow Zoom Phone & InformaC...

ted by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

Zoomtopia Sessions are now available on-demand!

Recorded sessions from this year’s Zoomtopia are now available on-demand! Discover tips and tricks for running Zoom Phone Systems, learn about new product feature updates, and hear from Zoom Phone Product Managers by checking out some of our top-rate...

ZoomtopiaCrew by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom Phone-Dynamics Integration

I recently enabled the Zoom Phone-Dynamics integration from the App Marketplace. I was able to get it configured and functioning. However, I noticed that the contact lookup feature isn't connecting to any of my contacts in Dynamics (for incoming or o...

joliva by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes