Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Incoming native dialer mutes zoom phone call

Hi, When on a zoom phone call (not video, but licensed phone solution), the sound is muted during the ringing of an incoming native dialer call. With Mitel solution, the native dialer was disabled during a zoom call. Can this feature be added? Thanks...

Sync Desktop and Mobile Apps

When I receive voicemails, and delete them in my desktop app, they do not get deleted in my mobile app (I have not tried this the other way). All other features between the desktop and mobile appear to be working (i.e. chats, phone history, etc.) wit...

nedgar by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bar Outgoing call

Does Zoom Phone allow barring of outgoing call on Single or Group of user or Common Area Phone.If yes, what the procedure/step Thanks

Toby0816 by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Registered through Zoom Partner???

Is anyone having trouble contacting support via the phone number?? I just tried calling. We are a healthcare business account and have the ability to talk to technical support. However, today, I'm getting a recording that says, "our records indicate ...

Porting numbers away from Zoom- Need BTN

Good Day, Trying to port a chunk of numbers from Zoom to Microsoft Teams. Teams requires a BTN (main billing number of the voice account). I opened a ticket with Teams support and they say they do not use BTN (everyone should have this). So what have...

joining meeting by phone only

What type of membership do you need to have in order to allow some participants to join by phone only? I can't seem to get it to work on the free membership. Do you have to upgrade to the $20 per month membership or higher? Thanks.

MariaC1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes