Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

launching

When I try to launch or join a meeting on my Mac, it just buffers. This just started happening over the weekend, when I tried to join my company's zoom conference

recording options

Is there a way to record a webinar in which I am sharing a presentation and can see the participants' faces, but record only the screen share (and possibly my own face)? I.e. not record the participants' faces?

Durée réunion Zoom

Bonjour, J'ai crée une réunion zoom d'une durée de 1h30 alors que j'ai un compte gratuit. Vais-je être coupée au bout de 40 minutes ? Merci pour votre aide, Norma

Norma by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom pricing is "per host" - what does this mean?

Zoom pricing is "per host" - what does this mean? My local camera club is moving to Zoom from another videoconferencing system and we are confused about the pricing for the Pro account. When it says pricing is "per host", under what circumstances wou...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More