Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Time setting on iPad

Hi,I’m trying to schedule meetings on my iPad, but it onlyseems to allow very quarter hour for the time setting. I need to schedule for 10:40, 11:50 etc, but it won’t let me. I’ve tried tapping the time, but nothing comes up to allow me to change the...

Odiloo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook stream

Hallo Zusammen, ich kann derzeit nicht auf Facebook streamen. ICh werde aufgefordert, mich mit Facebook zu verbinen(anzumelden) aber es tut sich nichts. Woran kann das liegen? Irgendjemand eine Idee?

How to record system audio when recording screenshare?

When I record a meeting, I want system audio to be recorded, with the option to turn off microphone recording. I've tried looking at this page: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362643-Sharing-computer-sound-in-a-screen-share but when I cl...

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 09.58.12.png

URL to download latest version of the MSI

Hi, Is there a direct url to get the latest version of the zoominstaller MSI version ?eg https://zoom.us/support/download gets the latest .exe, but we deploy using the x64 bit .msiThanksChris

クラウド レコーディングが消せない

クラウド レコーディングを削除したが、何カ月も削除中のままで、レコーディングデータが消せない。レコーディングの削除中から進まない。 「アップグレード」をクリックして追加のストレージ容量を購入することも、「レコーディングを管理」をクリックしてファイルの一部を削除し、スペースを作ることもできます。とメールが届くが、一向に変わらなくて困っている。 対応方をご教示頂きたい。

Gallery View Android

How many participants are able to show in Gallery View (Android)? The default configuration are limited to 4 participants per page.

mlopes16 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to record?

Hi! I was in a meeting with a host who was not recording but I hit record, she approved from the other side and I got the message which I THINK said 'it's recording' or something to that end. I did not read it, I just assumed. After the meeting howev...

ES1102 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes