Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording File does not exist

The recording/ zoom meeting was just less than 24 hours ago. I saw it converting but left the computer open and when I checked today, it was not saved on my local file. Went to my recording tab and recorded meetings, it says "FILE DOES NOT EXIST" Opt...

People can't join my meeting

For some reason, Zoom keeps not letting participants join, citing "The host has another meeting in progress". While I did hav the meeting OPEN, this has never been a problem before and has always allowed participants into the waiting room. Waiting ro...

by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes

Meeting Report (Participant Information)

Hi, Prior to December 2021, "meeting registration reports" were much more comprehensive. Since then Meeting registration reports have changed on Zoom (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/216378603-Meeting-registration-and-polling-reports). It s...

JB23 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting Report Creation (Participant Information)

Hi, Prior to December 2021, "meeting registration reports" were much more comprehensive. Since then Meeting registration reports have changed on Zoom (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/216378603-Meeting-registration-and-polling-reports). It s...

JB23 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 1132, and error 1,003

I can't log into Zoom, 1st message i get is to check my connection status, over and over. try and log in through the web and i get and error message 1,003 and that my account can't be accessed. i click on the password reset and follow instructions, i...

Zoom Techs

I run a zoom meeting about twice a month. Does anyone know of a tech person who could help get everything set up, record the meeting and edit the recording? I probably need about 2-3 hours per session

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording is not saved

Hi,I had an important meeting (I was invited as a co-host), and I recorded the session locally, but unfortunately it did not create the recording file after the meeting, and I could not find the it anywhere. I appreciate your help.Thanks! Add tags

Multiple camera fast switch

Hi super Zoom Communitywithout using any screen share feature, do you know if there is a shortcut in Zoom for Mac (to be then used in the Elgato Stream Deck) to jump to a specific Camera in the list, beyond the Zoom hotkey Command + Shift + N (whic...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now