Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webcam goes green on my TVBox X88 Pro 10

Hi,I recently bought a TVBox X88 Pro 10.It has Android 11, 4GB RAM and 64ROM and is compatible with OpenGL 2.0.My webcam is a Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 with built-in microphone.I'm using the webcam with the Skype app and it works fine.When using Zoom...

Pires by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my language interpretation??

We have a Pro account however I cannot see the language interpretation option when I try to schedule a meeting.I tried to enable it from the advanced settings and yet there is absolutely nothing about language interpretation there either. This is abs...

ESWA by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

start_time is always set to current time

Hello, This problem only occurred to me today. I create a meeting through Zoom API and it always set the wrong time.I logged the parameters before sending the request and it's correct. But when I check on my zoom account, the set time is wrong (curre...

earlv__ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback form

Can we send google form link for taking feedbacks from the invitees

Music by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CSVデータに西暦年月日が消えた

ダッシュボード - ミーティング - 以下によるデバイス - ミーティング の順番でCSVデータをダウンロードをすると、開始時間・終了時間に西暦年月日がなくなってしまった。

dnl by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashes as soon as its opened

Today magically zoom crashes everytime its opened or even tweaked. I tried reinstalling, updating my drivers, updating my BIOS and nothing. I saw a post that suggest to change some zoom settings, but when i click on the option settings zoom crashes. ...

How do I generate an attendance report?

I am trying to go back to a meeting that my group held last Friday into Saturday and generate an attendance report. I have seen Poll Reports and Registration Reports, but since we do not conduct polls or ask for registration, those reports are empty....

evan1t by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Сессионные залы

Hello! For some reason, there is no sound in the session rooms from the broadcast video from the main hall?