Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

audio to computer software question

Hi there, I run zoom meetings with clients via my headset, as I need to hear them very well, and they need to hear me. Sometimes I want to run THEIR audio in real time to an app on my desktop. The only way I can currently do this is to run the zoom a...

starting a regular meeting

All of a sudden I no longer get the screen where I select the regular weekly meeting I host, copy the invitation to it, and later start the meeting. ??? What happened to that page? where do I find it now? All I get is a screen asking me to upgrade. P...

history, meeting report date limitations

Hello, I am having problems obtaining a list of past meetings. when I go to Report>Usage Reports> Meeting Report, it does not allow me to go farther than 1 year and allows me to only get a report for a month?? what is the reason for that? I am writin...

aturer by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Problem creating registrant via Zapier

Hi. I am trying to create a meeting registrant from a form field via Zapier. When testing the registration I am getting an error which says that the Phone parameter is required. We don't have one to send and the Zapier-to-Zoom integration doesn't req...

MattLaw by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Profile Photos

As a Zoom Pro account user, I attend lots of meeting with a variety of public and private stakeholders. As a result, I frequently need to swap out my profile photo, org logo, etc. It would be very helpful to have an "image library" or something simil...

PDrinan by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Missing Recurring Meeting

I renewed my zoom (payment) and 2 days later, my recurring meeting has dissappered. After panicking for a bit, finally found it - but now is under a tab called "Personal Meeting Room." ASnyone know why? Better yet, how can I move it back to my Meetin...

FMJ2 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Настройка корпоративного zoom

Здравствуйте. Я буду очень благодарна, если кто-нибудь мне поможет настроить корпоративный zoom на 9 учетных записей. Или подскажет, к кому можно обратиться. Спасибо.