Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Re: Missing Record Button

Dear Zoom community, I have been recording on Zoom with my desktop computer. However, I went on a trip and bought a Samsung Chrome laptop to do the same. However, after downloading the application, there is no record button, even after changing the s...

karenb2 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

USB mixer with ZOOM

I host a hybrid meeting once a month. I use a 1 XLR mic into a mixer. Then USB into a laptop running the remote meeting. I want to add a wireless mic for the audience to use because the remote people can't hear questions asked. My problem is getting ...

More than 1 person to Sign in

I have a Pro account and run two AA Meetings a week from my account.I am an elder of 84 and forgot to sign us all in two time in the last few months!!! That would mean 12 or so folks not getting to a what may be a life-saving meeting.I also use my ac...

meeting attendees can't see each other

The past 2 meetings I have attendees have not been able to see each other when they are in main room. I (host) can see them and they can see me but no other attendees can see each other? I have had to make each one of the attendees a co-host for them...

Resolved! List of participants after the meeting has ended.

Hi everybody,I'm sorry if this problem was discussed before.I'm pro user of zoom, but meetings that I need participants list happened two months ago when I had a free acoount.When I try to generate report, I see the number of participants (blue color...

Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 19.47.59.png
nkrznar by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

During Screen Share, all zoom windows go "always on top"

I am running 3 screens and normally screen share on screen 3 while screen 2 (my main window) has all the participants in the meeting. The option in the upper left corner of the screen to allow zoom to not be always on top works fine unless you are sh...

bmarrs by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes