Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Live Transcript File

To get the live transcript file from a meeting: do I need to record the meeting?

wob13 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Restore a trimmed cloud recording

This issue has been resolved! The Zoom Engineers recognized the flaw and restored the original recording. Although the time still shows incorrectly, when you play the recording the entire original plays back.  Update from Zoom!Euphrosyn Riego (Zoom)...

AMB1 by Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes

2 Domains (not just email domains) - Under 1 Account?

Hi Zoomers! We have a domain called Riendo.com that we want to create a Vanity URL: Riendo.zoom.us We have 2 email domains (Riendo.co) and (Tereuel.net) each with their own account #.We also have a 3rd domain - Riendo.com that does not have a zoom ac...

Closed Captioning Recording

I have a paid account and have enabled closed captioning. It works fine during meetings and on Cloud recordings, but does not appear when I record to my local computer. Is this correct?

Zoom defaulting to rear facing camera

When I dock my computer, Zoom recognizes the USB external camera mounted to my monitor. However, when I undock, Zoom defaults to my rear facing camera and I need to manually change to my front facing camera on my Win10 laptop. Is there a camera prior...

Using line input for audio on a Mac, intermittent problems

I’m using zoom on an Apple Macintosh, and I’ve used various audio interfaces with difficulty. The audio device shows up in the audio settings window of zoom, but when I click on it to test it, the meter doesn’t move and I can’t hear the playback of t...

Dan-T by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

breakout rooms

Hi, I have an institutional account, and we have an upcoming conference which we are now hosting online. I am thinking of having three breakout rooms throughout, in which will be different presentations; is it possible to give someone in the breakout...

regular meeting has disappeared from "meetings" screen

I host a regularly scheduled meeting with rotating other individuals who have the link. In zoom, it has disappeared as an upcoming meeting from the "meetings" screen, but continues to show up in my calendar and be a valid link for me & my clients to ...

robin3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Alternate/co-host access to zoom meeting

Hello, I have a weekly zoom meeting set up and my co-workers and I take turns hosting the sessions. I have them added as Alternative Hosts and I invite them to the calendar invite (google calendar), but each time they run the session they are require...

nora_o by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!