Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't find recording

I recorded a meeting last night but when I went to Recordings under My Account the recording is not there. I know the recording started because a participant in my meeting joked about being told the meeting was being recorded and having to hit Got It...

KOL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No audio in video meetings - only hear/speak if I call in too

I had to make an accommodation for a participant on Monday to join by phone (we don't usually allow phone for this particular meeting), I'm not sure what I did but now I have no computer audio during my meeting since then. I'm using a macbook air and...

lynn53 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduled Meetings

Hello all After installing the new updates on the desktop app, i cannot see all previously scheduled meetings unless i use the web portal.Any assistance to see all scheduled meetings in the zoom desktop app

Zoom not listing my meetings

Dear Team, Till yesterday when i used to click my Zoom account, all the meetings were listed there. ie scheduled meetings for the week. This morning when i logged into zoom, all the meetings shows blank . WOnder whether zoom has taken all my meetings...

Nandu1 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Impossible de faire un zoom sur mon groupe facebook

Bonjour, Je cherche depuis des jours une solution pour faire un live sur mon nouveau groupe facebook. J'ai déjà fait des live sur un anvcien groupe et ça marchait bien ... Sur le nouveau groupe j'avais bien ajouté l'app zoom et j'ai l'erreur 200. Don...

Cloud video Recording Settings

Appreciating anyone's help on cloud recordings. How do I ...1. Set a cloud video recording to exclude the chat notes in the video2. Set a cloud video recording to include a separate audio file of the session. Much appreciated.JayCee

Resolved! Zoom version enforcement

My organization is on various versions of Zoom that should all be in accordance with the minimum version requirements laid out in the quarterly schedule. Today, 7/10/23, it appears the release of newest version 5.15.3 may have forced us to be on at l...

mcmjeff by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes