cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom not listing my meetings

Nandu1
Listener

Dear Team, 

Till yesterday when i used to click my Zoom account, all the meetings were listed there. ie scheduled meetings for the week.  This morning when i logged into zoom, all the meetings shows blank . WOnder whether zoom has taken all my meetings down or is there some problem. 

4 REPLIES 4

NLK20
Listener

Similar problem.. this is on the client app... Now the "Meetings" tab opens where "Home" was...it had a little warning saying that meetings were synced from the web account. No other information given. 

KN01
Listener

Since updating my windows zoom app I can also no longer see any scheduled meetings. The "meetings" tab is now the home tab. Help!

dcnyce
Listener

Hello Team, I connected to Zoom on my MacBook this afternoon and many meetings disappeared.  I think I recovered one because I still had a link in an email.  It now shows up as a Previous meeting dated in 2020.  What is going on?  How do I recover lost meetings?

henryec31WH
Listener

ZOOM please  bring  back the list of meetings to the opening sign on screen.  That si bhow I started meetings.   I had to use a link I sent out to start a meeting today.  The meeting list was gone from the app!!!