Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Meeting with more than 100 participants una tantum

Hi everyone,I am getting married on the 1st of July and I want to share the wedding ceremony with all my friends that I could not invite. I do not see any option for a meeting with more than 100 participants without buying 10 licences. How can I do? ...

photos

When using zoom on my ipad, if I take a photo, the acknowledgement appears, but the photo is nowhere to be found. It doesn’t appear in the photos or the download folder or files. Anyone know how to actually save and find them?

618js by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sort Gallery View

I recently looked up Sort Gallery View and see it is in the recent new update to Zoom. I updated Zoom and then restarted computer . Went into a meeting and claimed the host. I don't see a sort feature I only see Follow host Video order. However I am ...

Multiple meeting logins

I have a weekly event with members who have been provided my "Personal Zoom ID" so they do not need to receive a random every week.I recently learned about a "Zoom Registration Form" than can be developed to have NEW people fill and receive a random ...

Windows 11 Glitch?

If I'm hosting a Zoom meeting on Windows 11, the audio from the other participants will sometimes be choppy/glitchy for a second on my end. However, on their end, they hear each other normally but my audio is choppy/glitchy for them sometimes. If I s...

TTD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom cutting the music

Hello, I have a problem with the audio. When I log into zzom as admin and join computer audio, it automatically mutes the music (on youtube but also mkv or mp4 files) and only lets the sound of voices through. It started very recently. On the other h...

Gestion du son dans ZOOM

Bonjour à vous experts  Quelqu'un pourrait me dire comment procéder? Je diffuse des classes de Yoga en Ligne avec ZOOM, via mon ordinateur portable muni d'une WEB CAM externe qui gère le son et le visuel. Simultanément, j'ai des élèves en présentiel...

Zoom Desktop extremely slow

My Zoom desktop is up to dateBut lately it becomes extremlely slow when I open the Meetings box it take more than 15 minutes to open up the dialog box to enter the Zoom meeting IDAlso the same thing when I try to open the Settings , it take 15 minute...

lybui by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes