Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recordings on Cloud

Hi everyone! If someone can help me out that would be GREAT.. i was on a meeting hosted by another Zoom user. She made me co-host which allowed me to record the meeting on my end. I chose to record through the Cloud. The meeting ended and I thought t...

Resolved! How do I know the actual time that a meeting ended?

I am a licensed new Zoom host. I need to know the actual time that a meeting I hosted ended (to provide for Minutes of the meeting). I know how long we scheduled for Zoom...but finished "early" and signed out. Is there a way to find the time when we ...

jqzoom by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Zoom on mobile go to sleep when minimized?

Hello,If someone is using Zoom on mobile device and has it minimized, does it go to sleep if that person is inactive (meaning does it turn off their camera and prevent that person from getting chat alerts)? Using the platform for exam proctoring. Tha...

Proctor by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background

I have 12 virtual backgrounds on my zoom account. They all work on my computer and my phone. However on a 2nd computer they don't, there is just nothng there to choose from, any suggestions?

MBB2144 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

screen share

I was attempting to share my screen yesterday and it would get stuck on the same screen, even after I stopped sharing and reshared. Did it 6 times and would stay on the same screen for my client. On my screen it was saying it was sharing the new scre...

MBB2144 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CLOUD RECORDING LOST

Yesterday I conducted a zoom meeting which I recorded to the cloud on my account using my windows laptop. I have done this plenty of times successfully. Yesterday's recording has not shown up in the cloud, nor did I get an email confirming that it wa...