cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Meetings

CedricClems
Listener

Hello all

After installing the new updates on the desktop app, i cannot see all previously scheduled meetings unless i use the web portal.
Any assistance to see all scheduled meetings in the zoom desktop app

6 REPLIES 6

Doubletop
Listener

Me too!

hugtom
Listener

Same here. I have recurring meetings with no fixed time which are visible in both web portal and on mobile. Following the update today: On the desktop app (mac) under the meetings tab there is no list of upcoming meetings, only 4 icons (New Meeting, Join, Schedule, Share Screen). As a work-around (which works because I have joined these meetings in the past), I can find the meetings by clicking the 'join' icon and using the down arrow to view meeting history.

Doubletop
Listener

I had a play with this. I created a new meeting in the updated Zoom. It doesn’t allow you to enter recurring meetings. I logged out and back in again and my new meeting was still there.

I then went to the web page and my new meeting was there with all my existing recurring meetings. There I could amend the new meeting to be recurring.

Back in the app and the meeting had disappeared.

Back to the web and made the new meeting non-recurring.

Back to the app and the meeting remained missing.

There is clearly a bug in there it just needs somebody in Zoom to acknowledge

JillianV
Listener

Does anyone know how to see Scheduled Meetings? I just scheduled something and it...disappeared? I don't know where it went. I can now see my recurring meetings, but not one-time scheduled ones. Why would Zoom change all these things? This is so much worse!!!

JillianV
Listener

Update: I can see it in the calendar, but not without scrolling through to the date....there's no list?