Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Black Screen during screen sharing

Hey everyone,Sometimes I got a black screen on my laptop during share screen but it only started two weeks ago, I also downloaded the new zoom version 5.9.3 back then and today I downloaded the newer version 5.9.6 3799.While the screen is black I can...

Audio Static or Robot Sound in Recorded Zoom Videos

I have recently experienced a problem with my recorded videos in Zoom. During the live Zoom discussion, the audio is fine. However, when I go back to listen to my recorded video of this Zoom session, about five minutes into it I start to hear static ...

Participant Muted While Screen Sharing

I am the host of a meeting, and when 1 particular participant shares his screen, it mutes him and grays out his audio button. I can "request to unmute" the participant but when he clicks the accept button, it doesn't unmute him. After he stops sharin...

Resolved! Scheduling Zoom meeting for another person

Hello all. I am a new user and owner of a Pro account . Can I schedule a meeting out of my account for another User and would that User has full access to all Zoom features, breakout rooms, etc? Thank you.

Doshie by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't have access to email linked to account

I established my zoom account to use for my work, changed jobs, and did not remember to change the email associated with the account. When I try to log in, I am being asked to verify the same computer I have always used, but do not have access to the...

Resolved! Duration of participants' attendance

We'd need the system to provide the participants' attendance duration in meetings and webinars, apart from the 'join time' & 'leave time'. This would be very helpful when it comes to certificates accreditation. Anything available that I'm not aware o...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now