What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom keeps crash

Zoom doesn't work for months now.when I open the app, a send log message appears again and again. I can't do nothing.I uninstalled and installed the program multiple times, and tried bunch of different version, no luck. MSI laptop. with nvidia and in...

iii2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Panelist

I am Host of meeting. Some of Panelist cannot receive invitation email from zoom. I want to send individual email to inform their log in link and pass code. Log in link is same for both Panelist and other attendees?

Immersive View hardware requirements

Hi, Is there any basic or suggested hardware requirements for using immersive view? My zoom desktop app is hang and quit out suddenly while using the immersive view with custom image. Thanks.

Live Transcript File

To get the live transcript file from a meeting: do I need to record the meeting?

wob13 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Restore a trimmed cloud recording

This issue has been resolved! The Zoom Engineers recognized the flaw and restored the original recording. Although the time still shows incorrectly, when you play the recording the entire original plays back.  Update from Zoom!Euphrosyn Riego (Zoom)...

AMB1 by Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes

2 Domains (not just email domains) - Under 1 Account?

Hi Zoomers! We have a domain called Riendo.com that we want to create a Vanity URL: Riendo.zoom.us We have 2 email domains (Riendo.co) and (Tereuel.net) each with their own account #.We also have a 3rd domain - Riendo.com that does not have a zoom ac...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?