Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound disappears when host shares screen and sound

Hi, When a host is sharing his/her screen with the sound to me, the sound disappears after a while for me (as a attendee). I can hear the sound very well in the beginning but after some seconds it sounds very silent, like filtered and almost inaudibl...

Ninavh by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to install Zoom Client for Mac

Hello everyone, I tried to install Zoom on a MacBook Pro but when I install it, it shows a fail message, it says the installation program failed and I don't have any error code or something like that and I really need Zoom on my Mac, does anyone have...

Vv by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Russian Zed Icon

Please change your icon, which is now the Russian Zed military symbol. It is offensive to those with family members directly impacted by the war. Either zoom supports the Russian invasion or has no sense of the atmosphere. Either way, it’s a bad look...

Resolved! Do I need PRO Plan as meeting attender?

Hi. I have invitation to ZOOM meeting which is expected 1.5 hour long. I have ZOOM Basic plan (40 minutes limitation). I do not organize this meeting, I'm attenter. Can I stay on meeting all 1.5 hour or is it necesary to purchase ZOOM Pro plan? It is...

TomasiM by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

プロプランからベーシックプランに変更した後のレコーディング削除の方法

必要があって、1か月間zoomをプロプラン契約していて、その際にクラウドレコーディングを使いました。レコーディングをダウンロードしたのち、ベーシックプランに変えた際、レコーディングを残したままにしていたところ、2日に1度くらい、下記のようなメールが届きます。 お使いのアカウントのご利用状況をお知らせします。所定のクラウド レコーディング ストレージのうち、現在 91% が使用されています。 このクラウドレコーディングを管理者の側で削除していただくことはできないのでしょうか。

background MP4 video

I am having the most difficult time trying to add a MP4/video background to my screen. My zoom app only allows "adding images" but no videos. Do i need to upgrade zoom subscription in order to use a video filter/background?Many thanks