Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Haking!

I am sick of hacking cybercrime and cyber bulling i was just in a important meeting and someone came in the meeting by hacking we should stop it together we don't want anyone get disturb THANK YOU!

I would like to record on icloud and record only the host

Hi there,I have a pro account subscription. When I go to settings, then the tab recording, there is no section for recording on icloud. All the information showing me how to enable icloud recordings says I should have this under this tab.Has anyone e...

CateG by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Host to create a meeting but not attend

Hi all, I was previously able to create a meeting in Zoom where anyone could join without the host attending or letting them in. Now when I create a meeting I need to login so other participants can join. Is there an easy way to set a meeting where I...

Uncancel Reporting

In one of the web meetings yday, suddenly we had few unwanted people barging in and displaying obscene material. I had removed few of them from the meeting and reported. I received an email to confirm the reporting. But there was no information on wh...

Zoom Screen Share with Intel Evo Irix(R) Graphics Card

Hello, I am using a decent config laptop for zoom meetings - only thing my laptop is missing is a dedicated graphics card. Below is the specs. Win 10 Home - 64 Bit32 GB RAM1 TB SSDIntel i7-1195G7 processorlatest zoom client on the laptop. The issue i...