Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cannot access My Settings today

hello, i cannot get into my settings page today, what's up ? Windows, tested 2 browsers. I want to turn off the new AI data harvesting collecting features. please advise.

Managing custom filters Overview

Hi,I'm trying to make custom filter.According to the help page (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360057777952-Managing-custom-filters), it says: " In the navigation panel, click Account Management then Account Settings."I'm an admin (free ac...

Fly-Guy by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Inviting a contact to zoom

August 10, 2023 Hello Community:I'm new to Zoom and cannot get a straight answer on how to invite a contact to Zoom. Say I just want to talk to my daughter or I am connecting with a media source such as a TV show to do an interview. Everything is ref...

Sharing Multiple Desktops

I was doing some investigating for Zoom screen share and had a question. I have a dual monitor setup. Is there a way to screen share both monitors at the same time? I know it will be small, but I was wondering if that is possible. I know you can shar...

How to restore

Hic , I’ve just deleted one audio after recording my lesson on zoom , it is called “ double click to convert 01.zoom” , I dont know what it is at first but then when I need to download the recording I’ve recorded , it could not do without that audio....