Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

HELP | Scheduled Meetings

Happy Monday. I have 2 scheduled reoccurring meetings. I just did an update and now those meetings are gone. How do I get them back. One meeting starts in 10 minutes!!! HELP!!!

kmckoy5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom client unresponsive

After having worked fine for years, today my client malfunctioned. When I was joining a meeting, I could turn on the microphone and talk with others in the meeting. As soon as I clicked on the video icon to turn it on. the cursor turned into a spinni...

CL4 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Registration Questions

Hello! I have an upcoming meeting with around 200 participants. Registration is required. We're telling everyone that they must login to Zoom with the same email as they used for registration. Let's say someone registered with their work account. The...

software compatibility

I am teaching a class on Zoom. Due to the nature of the class, I would like the students to have their cameras on during class. One of my students said that she cannot do this as having the camera on prevents her from taking notes. She uses a screen ...

Lf1069 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Advanced Technology

This very advanced. I would say that not many of the videos on how-to zoom doesn't give you a real break down on Zoom. They sound like Instagram videos that are trying to sell you a service. It it's still new to me though.

locked out

Hello, I am an instructor and I have been locked out of my account for trying to sign in too many times because I couldn't figure out my password. Can anyone help me?

jfm005 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Record Host and Shared Screen

I would really like to see a new recording option for cloud recordings. I suggest the option "Record Host with shared screen" (in addition to "Record active speaker with shared screen"). Here a short description of our use case (in higher education)....