Maintenance is being performed on Zoom's support site on November 4 that may cause support impact. For more information, please click here.
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Connect virtually from anywhere with Zoom Meetings
Collaborate together with Zoom Chat
Call the world with Zoom Phone
Create and brainstorm with Zoom Whiteboard
Rich conversation analytics to improve sales
Send and receive messages and calendar invitations
Bring fluid interactions to hybrid teams with Zoom Huddles
Remove the hassle of traditional scheduling with Zoom Scheduler
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.Find a Solution for Every Event
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
1. run the installation and it appears to install correctly (ZoomOutlookPluginSetup ran from c:\temp)
2. installation folder was set as default C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom\Zoom Outlook Plugin\
3. options to add meetings appear in outlook 2016 calendar.
4. noticed that plugin files are actually installed in the root of c:\
5. tried forcing installation in other folders but these are always ignored and files install off c:\
6. now see issues with Zoom dialogs and a message about "plugin_launcher.exe is using ntdll.dll from an unknown publisher. are you sure you want to run this software" after that follows a number of dialogs citing plugin_launcher.exe)
i am a domain user and the computer my documents is mapped to a network drive. solved this issue by creating a new local user with admin rights and logging in then installing the plugin so it now installs in the correct folder and error messages have gone away.
I have exactly the same issue.
Zoom including plugin is installed locally on my pc.
Generally it is working, only the (50!) required confirmations every day are absolutely annoying.
Is there really no solution available? Reinstallation didn't help.