Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't share screen

I allowed all the permits to screen sharing, but a massage says: You have restricted sharing in this presentation.Any solutions?

Join by phone prompt sequence changed

This morning when attempting to join an existing meeting by phone, I am getting a prompt sequence that does not align with the One Tap mobile link. What I'm getting prompted for is:Meeting ID; Participant ID; Meeting Password. The existing One Tap mo...

vivrd by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Users under an account

Trying to figure out if my boss adds me under their account as a "user" (1) can I schedule a meeting on their behalf(2)and will the client see the boss' name or company Thank you

Video fuzzy and green

Looking for assistance... when i turn my video on....everyone else is clear; but my picture is green and fuzzy. I've tried a number of different things and have been unsuccessful in resolving. Any thoughts?

SDSF by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Streaming toggle why cant I see it on my account

Hello I am trying to find the Live streaming toggle for my account. I need to add the Otter app onto my class meetings because I am hard of hearing and it is for captions. Please help anyone. Not sure if its because I have the basic account. Will I n...

Resolved! "meeting analytics from read" in Zoom

Did anyone see "meeting analytics from read" in Zoom meeting? It is like an attendee. Only the meeting organizer can kick it out of the meeting. What is it? How was it joined the meeting? Please refer to the attached screenshot. Please help!

share screen

Hi, i host a daily meeting- but i can not always be on, How do i allow share screen for everyone in advance so i do not have to be on to open it up?

larrybe by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes