Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Nokia C22. Can you install Zoom? Android Go 13.

Hello, forum.I would like to buy a Premium account, but I do not know if Zoom can run on my smartphone. I have Nokia C22, and I am planning to use Zoom only on this smartphone.The problem is that I have read some comment on a forum, which complained ...

Ways to disable auto updates on Zoom (Ubuntu)

Hello all, At the moment, we use zoomus.conf to configure some settings. Which was given by Zoom as a template initially when we setup. We do not have any control over Zoom auto updates for now. We would like to implement the same as we've been seein...

kamesh by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanently Block someone

We have a participant that we have asked not to join our meetings anymore. He has broken many of our group rules and we have talked to him about it. He now joins the meetings under different names on different devices. He became very confrontational ...

SandiRue by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom recording partially recorded

Hi everyone,I'm in desperate need of some help. I recorded a 2-hour podcast (it was recording the entire team), however during the zoom after roughly 16 minutes, it downloaded the file mid chat, and I can only access those 16 minutes. I was signed ou...

Resolved! Elección de servicio en zoom

Llevamos en mi empresa un par de años usando zoom pro.Somos una fundación educacional que dictamos talleres y programas on line. Hasta ahora las reuniones han funcionado bien. pero requiero otras habilidades como por ejemplo:dejar solo a 2 en la pant...

Lorena5 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I'm using a high-spec PC, but Zoom suddenly crashes

Using a recently purchased high-spec PC Lenovo Core i7 12th memory 16GB SSD 512GB However, when using Zoom, it suddenly ends. Uninstall using the complete uninstall tool provided by Zoom. Then reinstalling doesn't help. Please tell me how to solve it...