cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio from website or YouTube is low when doing shared screen on iPad

Jk_2022
Listener

I’m using an iPad Pro for my zoom meeting but The sound of the video or audio on the website is very low when I do shared screen. The participate in the zoom can hear it clearly but I can’t. How can I fix it ? 

3 REPLIES 3

angelfire777
Listener

Did you ever have a reply or find an answer to this question please? Thanks!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Jk_2022 @angelfire777 it's been some time since you've posted this discussion! Have you updated your Zoom client recently? If not, suggest doing so first! Secondly, I'm curious as to how you were sharing your iOS screen within the meeting? What settings were available to you? Were you able to just Share Device Audio? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

brucekenny
Listener

Hey there! It sounds like you're facing an issue with low audio when sharing your screen on Zoom using your iPad Pro. This can be a bit frustrating but don't worry, there's a solution that might help you out.

One option you can try is downloading and installing an app called YouTube Vanced. It's a modified version of the YouTube app that offers some extra features, including the ability to play audio in the background or when your screen is off. This could potentially help improve your audio experience when sharing your screen during Zoom meetings.

Here's how you can give it a shot:

Download YouTube Vanced: First, you'll need to download the YouTube Vanced app. To do this, open your web browser on your iPad and search for "YouTube Vanced APK." Find a trusted source to download the APK file.

Install the App: Once the APK file is downloaded, locate it on your iPad and tap on it to start the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.

Sign In (Optional): If you have a Google account, you can sign in to the YouTube Vanced app to access your subscriptions and playlists, just like the regular YouTube app.

Play Audio: Now, when you want to share your screen during a Zoom meeting, open the YouTube Vanced app and play the video or audio you want to share. Make sure to adjust the volume to an appropriate level.

Share Screen on Zoom: Start your Zoom meeting as usual and select the option to share your screen. Ensure that you're sharing the screen containing the YouTube Vanced app and the audio you want to play.

Remember, while YouTube Vanced might help improve your audio experience, results can vary depending on factors like your internet connection and the specific setup of your iPad Pro. If you encounter any issues during installation or usage, you can always explore other solutions or reach out to technical support for assistance.

Give it a shot and let us know if it helps improve the audio quality during your shared screen sessions on Zoom. Good luck!