Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Privacy

Does Zoom now have the ability or the technology to detect external audio recording devices other than the device on which the Zoom meeting is held on?

Unable to send email invite via Gmail

I am no longer able to send an invite via Gmail. The email invite opens but then immediately closes. I see some sort of message box but closes too quickly before I can read. Is this a Gmail thing or a Zoom thing?

Zoom lag is unbearable

I work remotely. My new Dell laptop was fine until my employer upgraded software. Now, when I share on Zoom, the lag is unbearable. It takes at least 5 minutes to open a file when sharing in Zoom.

Setting up a Zoom with Taiwanese members

Hello, I am trying to set up a Zoom meeting in the US, with Taiwanese participants working at a public university in Taiwan. I noticed Taiwan did not appear in the drop down menu for country call in codes, and I wanted to make sure that the site work...

No sign of recording

I recently cohosted a meeting which I recorded - I joined Zoom via browser and accidentally didn't login through my account (I thought I pre-logged in but I wasn't) Now I can't find my recording - it isn't showing up on my account (I'm guessing as I ...

james56 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Ubuntu Wayland

I cannot open security options to allow others to share screens or other stuff. Here's the situation.https://streamable.com/z4h3ks Please fix this.