Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Removing Meeting Passcode

I've recently started using Calendly + Zoom, but found that most of my clients have problems finding and entering meeting passcodes. So obviously id like to remove it. But from what I understand, zoom doesn't allow me to do so. Is it because of my pl...

Unable to update Zoom to the latest version on Mac

Today I faced a problem which let my workday down. Zoom suggested updating to the latest version. I followed the instructions, but it wasn't successful. (error code 10004) Then I tried to solve my issue according to the recommendations on the website...

tati2022 by Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

Enregistrement disparu

Suite à mon meeting zoom qui s'est correctement enregistré, la conversion se déroule à merveille durant plusieurs heures, puis ... plsu rien. Mon enregistrement a purement et simplement disparu... Il s'agissait d'une réunion importante. Quel moyen ai...

Recurring

Why are recurring meetings not showing in alphabetical order ? And there doesn't appear to be an option to file meetings alphabetically

AlanD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio issues with dial in

I have a client who uses Zoom to do phone calls and records them for re-listening to the audio. Unfortunately, lately, her audio cuts out intermittently. She is dialing in with a landline and has tried her cell also. Should she not use her Zoom accou...