Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Local Recording Path does not exist

Hey folks, I've got a fun one for you. I recently (3 days ago) hosted a meeting and had my recording directed to the same path I have used for years. I later remembered that I changed my Windows username. Same login, just changed the display name.So ...

Lost by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cloud recording to onedrive

HiHow can I choose a location for a cloud recording?OneDrive is the location where I want to set the recording destination.Is it possible?[I prefer to record it in the cloud rather than locally.]

Resolved! What Zoom plan should we use?

I would like to know if Zoom allows for hosting multiple conferences simultaneously with the same account. In other words, scheduling several video conferences at the same time with different hosts using the same account. Is this possible, or is ther...

Zoom Security

All audio was set up properly but participants cannot hear me. It is not the audio on my computer. I could not even get the test audio to work properly. I could see the volume icon moving but no sound at test. When this occurs I change me from the ho...

DII by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't activate automatic subtitles

I will have participants with hearing challenges in my next training sessions. I have been asked to provide automatic subtitles. I read all the information I found in English as well as German, but I can't find the mentioned CC button anywhere. I hav...

sucabl by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two different accounts on one computer

I have a Zoom account through my college, and use it on my home computer for college Zoom meetings. However, I also need to hold Zoom sessions through my freelance business and personal use on the same computer. Can I set up a separate Zoom account f...

jcm1948 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes