Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

update 5.16.0 (22201) (64 bits) is not working

Hello. Yesterday when accessing zoom for win10 desktop I received an error message 50003. I tried to update to the new version 5.16.0 (22201) (64 bits), but now the installation of the new version is not completed and no error is displayed. Is anyone...

band_jw by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Code for signing

I am receiving the "Code for signing" to my cell phone as an MSS text message, can you provide instructions to change this behavior and send the "Code for signing" to my associated email address instead? Thank you!!!

Audio problems

Hi. I am having an audio issue with zoom that I can't work out. I've looked everywhere online and tried everything. It's not the obvious things like not having audio turned on. Everything is on and set correctly. I am trying to screenshare ableton li...

Contact support

Is there any way to get phone support? I am happy to pay. I have spent this whole day trying to figure out meeting settings. I made a few errors and unable to figure out how to correct them and send updates to attendees. It is a very important meetin...

buymv by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can a multiple group chat be created in a zoom meeting?

Hello! I am wondering if it is possible, and if so how, to create a group chat in a regular zoom meeting.For example, we are going to have a zoom meeting with 10 people, but I need to be able to have a 3 person only chat going out of the group. I kno...

sara333 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recording Speaker View

I want my meetings to record to the cloud, with speaker view only. I want the slides to appear in full, with the speaker next to the slides, not on TOP of the slides. I understand how to change the settings for this in Zoom, but that seems to only ef...

Ayuda a ver una reunion

Me pueden ayudar a recuperar acceso a una reunion grabada de un curso el cual ya no esta porque el tiempo caduco? o solo podria volver a verla si la perssona que la subio la tiene?