Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problème de son

Bonsoir. depuis quelque temps je rencontre un soucis lorsqu’il y a une vidéo partagée sur zoom. J’ai les paroles mais zoom considère la musique comme un parasite et du coup me réduit celle ci au minimum. Hors, j’ai contrôlé tout mes réglages, désinst...

Resolved! How to Exclude Accounts from SSO

I want to force SSO logins for all of our zoom accounts, except for certain accounts that require manual login. How can I exclude these certain accounts from requiring SSO?

KendallH by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Contacts unavailable

Since most recent update my contacts are unavailable to me when scheduling a meeting. Can’t add attendees even if I type them in. Thus cannot schedule meeting. Anyone else having this problem?

H1n - Can't enter in settings mode

Hi, I have a problem with Recorder H1n, version 1.21 When I press the bin button and power button, doesn't appear the Settings menu. If I change the batteries, it doesn't appear to change the date and even select the batteries. The first time that I ...

Teo317 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

quick-link - free account

I am a guest at some meetings where there is no quick-link, i just have the meeting ID and Password. Is there a way to create a quick link so, i just have to push a the hyperlink to connect? i have a free account.

MEGLMT by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Zoom with cisco

Hi, We have Cisco device in our company. Can we integrate zoom with Cisco device or are there limitations to integrate these two tools? Looking forward to kind reply. KR.Ali

Link not working for invited guests

When our company users send a meeting invite, the invited guest gets stuck in the waiting room while the company user is in what seems like a different meeting room waiting for their invited guest to arrive. Both parties are using the link that was c...

TQuach by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes