Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom won't join meetings, camera looks corrupted

I am having the issue with "passcode is incorrect" when I try to join meetings from my Windows 10 computer. It doesn't matter what meeting it is, they all fail to join. Don't tell me I have the wrong password, I've been joining these meetings for a m...

edajio by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

finding a meeting that expired

I set up a long term weekly meeting about two years ago. I forgot to extend the dates and now it is gone from my scheduled meeting but is still being used. Its been gone for over 90 days so I cannot use the undelete function to get it back. Since it ...

ellenki by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background

I cannot use virtual backgrounds (I want to use the 'Blur' effect) without a green screen. I don't have a green screen, but I have looked at the system requirements for virtual backgrounds and I believe I meet them. I should be able to use virtual ba...

my computer is causing an echo

Whether I am in meetings or my own webinars, my computer is causing an echo for all participants . Although I cannot hear it. I do not have any phones or speakers near my computer. Can't figure out how the echo is being caused.

1224a by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom build for Raspberry Pi OS 64-bit?

Hello! Wondering if Zoom would consider building a 64-bit ARM64 version of the Zoom application for the Raspberry Pi OS - full 64-bit version was just released, Debian-based so hopefully not a huge stretch. There are currently ways to get Zoom runnin...

cbarn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Share screen problem

Hello, everybody. I've been using zoom and sharing screen in meetings for two years with no problem. Yesterday, out of a sudden, I could't share my screen during my meeting. Other people in the meeting could only see the first slide of my powerpoint ...

Not receiving Zoom link invites

Hello, I'm not sure where else to look, I've gone through all settings pretty thoroughly. I am not able to receive Zoom link emails from anybody and they're not in the spam folder. Someone can forward a link to me but a direct Zoom invite link never ...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!