Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Invalid Meeting ID after Editing a meeting

The invalid meeting ID error seems to happen after a meeting has been edited after sending. Not sure if it is related to date changes or time changes. Recently, it has happened on a reoccuring meeting where only the start time has been changed. It ha...

Jeremy4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't accept the invite

Hello, guys.An interviewer sent me a letter with a link to a future conference and asked me to accept it. Here I am trying to figure out how to "accept" the invite. I used yahoo mail to communicate with the person. The letter has no accept/decline op...

Unable to schedule a meeting

I am unable to schedule a meeting (this happened before, but I don't remember how it was resolved as I am 66 and have memory issues). I schedule the date/time setup (Oct. 8 4:00 p.m.) and then click on SAVE. When I go back in, it says no meetings are...

Security is causing more problems than solving them

Hi everyone,I need to share my recent experience for the sake of preventing other zoom users from experiencing the same.A few days ago I set off to visit a different European Country to the one I live in and decided to take my iPad with me so I can r...

This is unacceptable

I have subscription, monthly payments are being transferred from my PayPal account each month. EVERY SINGLE MONTH THERE IS HALF A DAY WHERE MY ACCOUNT IS NOT PREMIUM ACCOUNT! IF I SUBSCRIBED TO YOU TO AVOID NOT BEING PREMIUM ALL THE TIME, WHAT IS THE...