What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Touchup My Appearance slider not working

My camera works fine on my laptop, but when I open zoom, it has extreme contrast. The Touch Up My Appearance slider does not work, even when I toggle HD and Original Ratio on and off. The slider does nothing as I move it back and forth. I have reinst...

jtheat by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosting a meeting - I can hear them they cannot hear me?

Any idea why after hosting multiple meetings on zoom all of sudden my microphone is no longer working? I have an ASUS Vivobook windows 10- I have gone into the system to make sure the microphone is working- it is- but in the zoom meeting it is not- H...

Bp5 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating ZR computers

Hi everyone! I was hoping to get some insight on how you all manage your ZR PC computers. We are looking to streamline how we bulk update our computers. Currently, we have to remote onto each one and sit there as we run updates. We'd like to update t...

es30 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Backgrounds not found on the PC app

Having issues with the virtual background not loading onto the app. I have a full license. I have made sure the virtual background is on. I even see my pics. But when I go to the app to launch a meeting I do not see them. Only the one that come with ...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?