Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Tracking Zoom No Shows

Hello Is there any reporting or a method to see number or % of meetings where the participants do not show up? We have sales rep booking scheduled zoom demos and are looking at the number of meeting where their prospects dont show up

mikec45 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is disabled

'Account is disabled. Please contact your account owner or administrator.' i got this message everytime I try to login with my other acount, And i'm keep wondering how this happen even when I'm the owner of the acount, I've change my password for sev...

da7m by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Low Network Bandwidth

I don't host meetings - I attend them generally via a link I am sent via email. I constantly receive a prompt 'Your Network Bandwidth is Low'. I have changed internet provider to try and get to the bottom of this. No progress. It would seem no-one wa...

bdan139 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Оплата

Добрий день! Учора оплатила річну підписку, але, коли створювала конференцію, не могла обрати тривалість -3 години. Чому?

Blurry background/unexplained autofocusing on M1 MBP

Hello: On a 2021 14" M1 Macbook Pro running a fully patched instance of macOS 12.1, I have an issue where the background is blurry and if there is more than one person on camera, Zoom will randomly try to focus on that person in the background. I hav...

Hosting a Meeting

Hi. I have a zoom account. I run two zooms weekly. On Wednesday afternoons, I zoom with some college classmates. That goes fine. On Thursday mornings, I zoom with 4 friends from church. I always have problems with this zoom. I get a screen asking me ...

bdavis506_0-1642610026383.jpeg

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25