Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video pixelated using Chromebox or chromebook

Tried using my chromebox and chromebook for a zoom meeting this evening and was treated to horrible video quality using two different cameras. When I pulled out an older windows laptop and attached the same cameras, I had crystal clear video. Has any...

Zoom Audio Rate 48K

I have asked Zoom support this a million times, every time they tell me to do this or that and it never works. Zoom used to record at 48K, but now it's at 32K. I'm on the PRO account, on a Mac Monterey 12.3.1. Anyone have any success changing the sam...

"Please log in with a commercial Zoom account to join."

Attempted to join a meeting for a job interview. I was unable to join and there is no information on the Zoom website/platform at all to resolve the issue. See image below. Does anyone at Zoom know how to address this?  

Error Message.jpg
rbraugh by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom VDI Plugin (VMware) for x64 ARM processors

My personal laptop cannot install any of the VDI plugins from Zoom website. It runs on ARM processor x64 and I assume that's why installer files doesn't work. I did download Zoom software that is ARM processor version from the website but cannot seem...

356work by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Monitored meeting

I have a meeting tonight and I’m not sure if it’ll be monitored to see my activity. My plan was to do a split screen and use safari for my music and chrome for my work during the meeting. Can the moderator view my screen and see that I’m using two sc...

Sjohn by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New meeting link for each recurrence

I realize that most people want to keep the same meeting link for each recurrence of a meeting. I see post after post after post about it. But is there any way to NOT keep the same meeting link for each recurrence? Or you just have to set them up as ...

Chrome PWA Switch Camera

I just attended my first meeting using Zoom for Chrome PWA. The application defaulted to using the 'back' camera on my device (Samsung Chromebook model XE520QAB) despite all of my default settings being set up for my front camera. When I click on the...

Zigzag by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

recording a group session with just the speaker (me)

I frequently record the yoga sessions I teach on zoom, and have had to record them just as I teach them, which is in gallery mode. Is it possible to do this, but record only me? I need to see people as I teach but when they look at the recording they...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now