Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Integration of zoom with website

I have a website and want to integrate it with Zoom. I want to make the customer experience smooth and helpful. I want to know if is it possible to integrate the website with Zoom or not. If possible, what is the process?Thanks

recordings

Can someone help me understand why a zoom did not record (it was selected to record). When I click "recordings" the meeting is not listed. How do I find it if it did record? Does this mean it did not?

Changing Account Setting

Does changing my account settings apply to existing scheduled meetings? Specifically I turned on Allow Participants to Join Without Host, and I want to be sure my previously scheduled meeting will allow it. Thanks

WendyM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative Host Unique Link

Is there an option to resend the Alt-host email and unique link? Our sessions are often scheduled several weeks in advance, and occasionally an Alt-host misplaces or accidentally deletes the email generated at the time of scheduling. It would be help...

Two people logged into same account "kicked out"

When one of us tries to log on, it logs the other one out. We initially thought it was because we were logged in to the same profile, but one of us logs out entirely or logs into a personal account and it still “kicks the other one off” the meeting. ...

prevail by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Check out the top 3 trending solutions for November 2023 ✅

1 Needing to start the meeting without the host present? 1. Solution by @DL09 & @Bort Discussion: Can participants have Zoom meeting without me (host?) 2. Solution by @Calvo Discussion: start zoom meeting without host 3. Solution by @Bort Discussion:...

RN by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Video

I used to be able to have my active zoom video overlap the webpages I was on. Now my video opens in a completely new desktop screen. I haven't changed any setting to make this happen but I would like to option for the view I previously had. This allo...