Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Problem During Focus mode and screen sharing

I am a high school teacher and during exams I have to use focus mode, and students will screen share with me so I can check and make sure they do not cheat. I had a problem with audio during my last exam, I was trying to play an audio for the lsiteni...

Ortensa by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Interpretation/Interpreter

Hello!I need an interpreter for my zoom meeting so I have checked out the page (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360034919791-Language-interpretation-in-meetings-and-webinars).However, based on the information on the website, I understand th...

Voice over notifications

Hi there. I need some help! I updated Zoom on my computer yesterday and I now get a voice notification for EVERYTHING I do. If I share my screen, stop sharing, if someone joins the Zoom meeting, if the other participant shares and stops sharing. It i...

AP8 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Participants can't hear my background speaker

Hi there,Please help!I am on the latest version of zoom.I am on Windows 11.I have been teaching online fitness classes since the start of covid.I share Spotify music via zoom which works perfectly.I wear a bluetooth mic which works perfectly.I use th...

Harteyc by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Setup

I scheduled a meeting on the Zoom Website and setup "Allow participants to join 5 minutes before start time", but the setting did not sync with the information on the app which is showing "Allow participants to join anytime".

Black screen crashes during normal operation

I am getting a black screen crash about 30 or 40 minutes into Zoom meetings. This is a recent occurrence - this computer has worked fine for Zoom over the last 2 years. I'm on Windows-11 (i7-11700T) with an NVIDIA graphics processor. I've tried some ...

DMA2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes