Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can I upload a zoom recording?

Zoom switches the order of the recording buttons depending on whether I am sharing my screen or not. Sometimes, like yesterday, I hit the button to record locally rather than "Record to the Cloud". But sharing recordings is easier if they are stored ...

Making reoccuring no date meetings alphabetical

I've been looking through the discussions regarding alphabetical vs chronological listings and I am not seeing any answers. I'd like some help in changing my recurring meetings that do not have a specific date and time to alphabetical , everything is...

KMRC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can alternative hosts pull meeting reports?

Hello! My manager and I both create meetings and add each other as alternative hosts. We both need access to the registration reports and usage reports. How can we both access these reports? For meetings that I create, am I the only one who can pull ...

heywardg by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Meetings are downloading twice

When I first signed up for Zoom, all I had to do was set my download path and a new meeting folder would be created and all my files (.mp4, .txt, etc.) would be put in that folder. For example, if my download path was "C:\Download" and my recurring m...

Ukraine

Hi! I`m from Ukraine, but I still have 40minutes limit. Can I get unlimited version?

Participants in the waiting room are not displayed

Hello!I have had the following problem for a few days now:I have activated a waiting room, but I do not get a message when a participant enters the waiting room.Does anyone know the problem? Device: Notebook / Windows Zoom Version: 5.17.1 (28914) Tha...

Attendees Can't Get Into Meetings

Attendees can't get into my meetings - it says that the host has another meeting in progress. What the???I start meetings from my Zoom app on my Windows 11 Pro laptop. I send out invites from the Invite link that the Zoom app gives me for each meetin...

DianeJ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes