cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice over notifications

AP8
Listener
Hi there. I need some help! I updated Zoom on my computer yesterday and I now get a voice notification for EVERYTHING I do. If I share my screen, stop sharing, if someone joins the Zoom meeting, if the other participant shares and stops sharing. It is very annoying, does not help IN THE LEAST and want to get rid of it, but haven't figured out how to do this yet. Checked the Accessibility section, but nothing. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?
5 REPLIES 5

GrowME
Listener

THis is probably the worst user experience ever. I wonder whatt kind of UAT they did before launching this product. WOrst part is there is no way to stop it. I tried all the options available, nothing works. If there is a nobel prize for WORST USER EXPERIENCE ..Zoom is very much on target.

We re you able to suppress it? if so, can you pls share how?

Kdupuis22
Listener

I just sent in a ticket to see if I can disable this feature - My Zoom updated last week and now I can barely get through a meeting without this disrupting EVERYTHING - My Boss is getting annoyed that I have to ask him to repeat everything because I can't hear them over this voice over feature!!!!! 

Slavka
Listener

I have the same problem for the last 2 weeks and can not solve. Have any of you received any halp or reply from the admin?

Rosie2
Listener

Being able to delete this voice over would be more than great.  It is so annoying.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Rosie2

keen
Listener

Did anyone get this resolved? I am still having this issue and have tried all the suggestions...