cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get my photo already in settings to appear when video is turned off in a zoom meeting.

ira3
Listener

I already set up my photo in my profile. ( paid account, by the way)

When I am on a Zoom call and want to turn off my video, my profile picture used to pop up. I only see my name now and no photo.

How can I fix this issue? I looked around in settings and was unable to find this option. 

2 REPLIES 2

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi there, @ira3 ! Could you let me know what version of Zoom you're using and what device? I'd be happy to help 🙂

I'd also recommend taking a look at the following support article if you haven't already come across it: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/10138985918349-Troubleshooting-profile-picture-issues#h_01... 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

John_L_German
Listener

Monday January 8, 2023, at 12Noon

Oa my Lenovo Chromebook running Google Chrome:

My Zoom account https://us04web.zoom.us/profile has my profile photo.

I'm signed in to my Zoom account, and I clicked on a link from a meeting host, to join his Zoom meeting, and my profile photo isn't coming up on the Zoom screen headed "Enter Meeting Info"  that comes up when I click the host's link to get to his Zoom meeting -- how to fix this?

Thanks for your help on this, and looking forward.

John L. German (a pro bono volunteer)

Director, Non-Profit Computing, Inc. (a nonprofit organization) -- since 1984, an all-volunteer organization best known for arranging donations of computers and other items, procurement, and logistics worldwide

Main Representative to the United Nations, Centre for International Peacebuilding

Main Representative to the United Nations, and Member of the Board of Trustees, People to People International (founded by President Eisenhower) -- includes Committee on Disability

Chair, International Service Division, The Rotary Club of New York

Non-governmental organization representative, Technical Subgroup of the Ad Hoc Open-Ended Working Group on Informatics (informally, the Working Group on Informatics), Economic and Social Council, United Nations

Senior Advisor, United Nations Public-Private Alliance for Rural Development
Senior Fellow, Public-Private Alliance Foundation

Member, High-Level Panel of Advisers, United Nations Global Alliance for Information and Communication Technologies and Development

Non-Profit Computing is a Participant in the United Nations Global Compact

Non-Profit Computing is a Partner of the Peace on Earth by 2030 movement