Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Virtual background function not working any more

After many years of using it, suddenly my virtual background function does not work any more! Zoom is not willing to help me, so I hope someone here can please:-). Thanks in advance. I have enabled the virtual background in my account setup. When I g...

jochen8 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Setting our own duration for meetings

Presently, Zoom has a dropdown of 15-minute increments of meeting duration starting at 15 minutes (15, 30 and 45). Can you guys please also have options of 20-minute increments, like 20 and 40? I have meetings that I set at 20, and it's a pain that I...

BenGr by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Default Meeting Duration when Scheduling Meetings

At present, when in the Windows Zoom program and on the Schedule Meeting screen, the default is that the meeting DURATION is set to [1 hour] [0 minute] (sic). See attached. Is there any way to change this from [1 hour] [0 minute] to [0 hours] [30 min...

SDR by Attendee
  • 21 replies
  • 15 likes

I cant see the participant who is speaking.

I am a participant (not the host) in a zoom meeting of 8 people. My camera and theirs are working until somebody speaks. When one of them speaks a yellow border appears and their individual screen goes black - when they stop speaking I can see them a...

rjxe by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

setting up meetings for others

Hi everyone, I have a pro account currently. I am part of a nonprofit that does remote training sessions. Is there a way to schedule meetings between participants without me logging in / being present? which membership level / add on, and how would I...

pbafuma by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Polling Questions

Hello: I have a number of Zoom Meetings (and Webinars) already created/scheduled. Ever since the new Survey & Polls upgrade, whenever I create polling questions in one of the meetings, the polling questions are populating in ALL of the meetings and w...

Full meeting ID not displaying

Hi everyone, I am in my account and it won't display my full meeting ID. Instead it contains a bunch of asterisks in the middle. I only have a free/basic account so can't contact support. How can I get the full meeting ID to display please so I can g...

why can't my meeting be opened by anyone anymore?

I have set up a meeting room for my membership, which was accessible all the time for everybody, by setting it up as a repeatable meeting without waiting room, but meetincode. So everybody with this link could enter the room, without me / the host ha...