cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Cloud Recordings by Co-Hosts

Zoom_User_722
Listener

I recently hosted a conference where we were recording several people speaking as part of a panel discussion with the intention of editing/producing chat for a virtual event. I made several participants co-hosts and they turned on cloud recording in order to save video of their respective pinned participants. (My co-hosts were essentially acting as virtual camera-people, as it were, with each of pinned shots serving as just footage of a single partcipant.) After the meeting ended, I was able to locate my speaker-view and gallery clips just fine. My colleagues, though, were unable to locate their respective recordings; it's my understanding that their recordings should be available in my Zoom web portal, but I am not able to find these files anywhere. I can confirm that they were both recording to the cloud, as I saw the blinking red dots next to their names in the participant panel. But we are missing their recordings. Please help me find them!

1 REPLY 1

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Zoom_User_722 

All cloud recordings are tied to the meeting's host profile and uses the host's cloud recording settings. Any co-hosts that started cloud recording would essentially be duplicating the cloud recording request, which was already running from your initial request. For the co-hosts to get their own view recorded, they must record locally to their computer, rather than to the cloud. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.