What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sidebar transcriptions

I use to see transcriptions in the sidebar of the audio recording before I changed my account. I now have a small teams license. Is that a feature that is not available under that license?

No video or audio icons in some zoom meetings

I use zoom almost daily, on my Google Pixel 6pro, Asus Chromebook or a Samsung tablet, and I have no issues. On one particular zoom, I don't see the icons for microphone or video, and therefore unable to participate. I've checked my settings, and bot...

Drewald by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Settings

There is no video under settings showing on my account. I am unable to change to preview my video before starting.

Can’t disable “Only Authenticated User Can Join”

HELP! I’ve gone through all the pages on security settings for accounts and meetings and tried everything, but nothing has worked. I have a recurring meeting that I set up over a year ago. I admit that I didn’t know what I was doing when I set it up ...

Etsme56 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Export des parametres de réunion

Bonjour,Je voulais savoir si il était possible d’exporter les réunions programmées entre deux comptes Zoom, afin de conserver les numéros de réunions et les paramètres rattachés à ces réunions ?Je suis titulaire du premier compte et administrateur su...

How to Pay from Russia

The payment method via a Visa card registered with a Russian bank has stopped working for me. I don't have any foreign accounts. In this case, how is it possible to pay for a subscription?

portion screen share

I have 10 zoom accounts some have the facility to share screen portion and some don't - how do I enable all accounts to have this facility?

Update Auto Zoom VDI Client

Hello,In our citrix environment (1912ltrs/windows2016),we have zoom for VDI client and "ZoomCitrixHDXMediaPlugin" plugin on our windows user pc.I would like to know if there is an option to automatically update both?(Sorry don't speak english)

Client unable to join a zoom meeting

On my iPad I have no issues letting clients into a zoom meeting from the waiting room. They show up as soon as they log in and I simply click 'admit' to let them in.I have, however had some issues when hosting a meeting using my laptop. I have a clie...

Nat3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022