Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

live transcription service not in my settings

Hi, I am trying to enable the live transcription service but am not given that option in my settings. The two options I am given are:-Allow use of caption API Token to integrate with 3rd-party Closed Captioning services-Allow viewing of full transcri...

Screen Share

I was able to screen share between different google chrome windows with my previous computer. I just replaced it yesterday and I am not able to select only one google chrome window to screen share. It allows me to share all my google windows at once,...

Unable to disable participant names in local recordings

Can anyone help? As of January-ish, I am unable to record Zoom Meetings or Webinars without the participant names showing up on the recording. I've adjusted every setting that has been previously recommended, and still, those names appear. Even when ...

Zoom Incorrectly Assigns name to Participants

We have a weekly zoom meeting, with registered participants. Everyone is required to sign into Zoom to join. Every week Zoom assigns the same 2 or three users with the wrong name, even tho they logged in with their own account. I've searched the web ...

Zoom connectivity

During a zoom call my connection would freeze and then I was kicked off, only to have it come on again. Frustrating as I was the Moderator. Someone told me to turn off the video, but that didn't really work.I checked Updates. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Squashed webcam image

I've recently switched to a new laptop. I've kept the webcam, so I can use it on the new device.The weird thing is that although I have copied the settings onto my new laptop, the image is compressed horizontally. What's even stranger is that the ima...

Deployment: User setting reverting back to defaults.

Hello, I've deployed Zoom with reg settings below to a test group. After installation the user's settings where over written and set back to defaults. Is there a way to avoid this from happening? Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHIN...

Calendly integragtion: Starting meeting without host

Hello, I use the calendly integration to schedule 1:1 sessions between mentors and mentees. I have updated my account settings to enable starting meeting without host. But when calendly schedule directly through the zoom plugin, it defaults to "waiti...

NB3 by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
Introducing the new Zoom Contact Center product