cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Assistance: Retrieval of Deleted Recordings

Gyunel1
Listener
Dear Zoom Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Gunel Abdullayeva, and I am writing to seek assistance with the recovery of deleted recordings from my Zoom account.

Unfortunately, I am unable to locate a trash icon or a "Trash" folder within my Zoom account to retrieve the deleted recordings. As these recordings are essential for my work, I would greatly appreciate your guidance on how to recover them.
I have already checked the Zoom interface thoroughly, but it seems I might be missing a step or feature for recovering deleted recordings. If there is a specific process or a hidden location where deleted recordings are stored, kindly provide step-by-step instructions to guide me through the recovery process.

I understand the importance of your time and appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. Your assistance in recovering these recordings is crucial for the continuity of my work, and I am confident that with your expertise, we can resolve this issue efficiently.

Thank you for your understanding and support. I look forward to your guidance on retrieving the deleted recordings.
1 REPLY 1

clearlyzoom
Listener

I can't find the trash icon either.  Feel like I'm going crazy, I

always use this!