Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom record option

I have a user that has been placed in a "Recording" group like many of my other users but the record option doesn't appear for him. I've removed and added him back in and still nothing is showing up.

Claude3 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to know about zoom link.

I have developed a new website using the WordPress platform. And I add a link of zoom on my service page so that all employees of my company can easily join virtual meetings. But the problem is when employees click on the link it start browsing and n...

British banking 'Strong Customer Authentication' (SCA)

Has anyone experienced problems with Zoom's accounting system. British banks are introducing another layer of security called Strong Customer Authentication (SCA). It appears that Zoom has not made all the necessary changes to comply with SCA. This m...

David28 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

passcode

need to delete passcode from scheduled meetings. users get confussed 

herrera by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

authorizing "unmute"

Hello,I realize that authorizing "unmute" sometimes requires the participant to confirm he authorized the host to "unmute", sometimes not.What is the rule ?Confirmation required the first time ? always ?Confirmation required then from time to time ? ...

join meeting in progress button

Apparently users can register when the meeting is in progress and join directly from the sign up page. Is there a way to make them have to wait for the email. I ask this because it appears that Zoom bombers can just join without using their own, or e...

remote control

@link to members I did the new admin upgrade now my remote control button is missing. Seems like this has been an issue based on what I'm finding. I have the paid Pro version and was able to use before the upgrade. Please help!!!

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022