Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Need to control some meetings

Hi! Need help with a quick question - how do one know if planned meetings really took place or were just planned and faked in order to pretend that activities were done? PLease, help me!

Fri by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants Not Being Displayed on Screen

We have several participants who cannot see other meeting members when those people's video is not being shared. This is something that has been going on for about 3 weeks, presumably from one of the more recent updates. Why can we no longer see who ...

6401 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reduce video width

How to reduce video width, normally the size of the video fits the size of my green chromakey, for whatever reason the video width has increased and now can see both sides of green screen and what's behind the screen, blur imaging is not an option du...

Zoom webcam issue

I'm facing an unusual problem with Zoom on my desktop. When no webcam is connected, Zoom crashes upon attempting to join a meeting or access settings, taking about 10-15 minutes to display the window. Once in settings, I can navigate through everythi...

RG2004 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing "add to calendar" info with participants

Hi, We use Zoom to host virtual training sessions for clients who register through a separate CRM system. We create the event in Zoom and then copy the event details into our CRM, which then automatically emails the user the associated event details ...