Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Combined Zoom Account

I have two zoom account. One have 500 participants and the others have 300 participants.Is possible two combined zoom to get more participant? 800 in my case.

installing zoom

I Had zoom on my computer ,For some reason it uninstall .I have not been able to install back on my computer

LomaxJr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Setting changed automatically

I'm working at English academy in South Korea. Yesterday, I made a meeting room and waited my students but nobody joined the meeting. One student told me that could look at the waiting sign(colored green). I checked my setting. My setting was changed...

20210824_135533.png
Parker by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

about URL

When I have a meeting by Zoom, I have to send URL every time.Because whenever meeting, there is different URLin the case of Cisco webex, always same URLHow to have fixed URL?

How can I set the size of my recordings?

On Friday, I recorded a meeting. The video was 1280x720. Tonight I duplicated that meeting and recorded another meeting. The video was 640x360. Why would the size change on a copy of the original meeting? How can I set the desired video size? Thanks!

mlshoe by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes