Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Setting up recurring Breakout Rooms

I have set up ten recurring breakout rooms for a class I will be teaching. Since I don't have the e-mail addresses from which each student will be logging into the meeting,(Question)am I correct in assuming that the students can enter the breakout ro...

ZOOMing with 3 cameras simultaneously and 5 devices

I have created a short provocative 5 min film, where there is a “conversation” among 5 parts of my identity that have been revealed during COVID lockdown due to the isolation that I had experienced in my life. I have set up my living room with 3 devi...

Yannis by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Failed recordings

Hi everyone, I'm a paid subscriber of Zoom. We always record our meetings. This past week every recording has failed. Can you please tell me why? I need my meetings recorded for compliance and training purposes. When recordings fail, this is very inc...

School Work

Hi People, today I have launched a zoom meeting to talk about online school work because of lock down!!

222222 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Hi, I wanna1080p....

Hello, we've upgraded Pro to Business account to use it full HD. Could you enable us to use full HD 1080p?

YG by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes