Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video

No me aparece la opción de agregar video como fondo de pantalla. Como lo soluciono?,gracias

Adjust Disclaimer

Hello,I have try to set a custom Disclaimer when starting or join the meeting, however once we set and realize it need to be change. I want to come back and change it, it now have the message "Only IT admin can make changes to this setting" is anyone...

ThanhOC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

オリジナルサウンド:オン オリジナルサウンド:オフ

ミーティング内オプションを表示してオリジナルサウンドを有効にしますにチェックを入れたので、Zoom画面左上に オリジナルサウンド:オン 又は オリジナルサウンド:オフ が表示されています。 以前は、黒・青で表示が切り替わっていたと思うのですが、 2021年9月19日の今日は、 オリジナルサウンド:オン オリジナルサウンド:オフ の表示のようです。 : のマークは通常イコールという意味合いだと思うので、 オリジナルサウンド:オン は ①オンなっている という意味②オンにしたい(今はオフの状態だ) ...

Slowness Connecting to Meeting

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue for a user that is having issues connecting to meetingsIt can take up to two minutes for his connection to the meeting to finishHe says this is recent behavior and is only affecting him within the organizationI tr...

WEEKLY MEETINGS = Old Registrants

We host weekly meetings and what is happening with our vendor is outdated registrants. My concern is old registrants = Zoom Bombing. These registrants no longer work for the vendor and I need to remove them to prevent access to current meetings, but ...

ABCFit1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HD Camera

I just got the logitech pro HD camera. I was watching a youtube video on how to set it up but he had different available menus in zooms settings. How do I access that, I already changed group HD to on.

ZOOM 계정 관련

ZOOM 계정 1년을 결제 하였는데, 한달 정도 사용하였는데, 계정이 무료 사용자로 바뀌었습니다. 문제를 해결해주세요

invisibly 'listening' into a ZOOM interview

For a long time, I thought as a host I could centrally arrange for all third party entries into an interview to remain complety invisible for the interviewed person in the interview. So, not just without audio and video, but also not present in the p...

Xandra by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

m4a.tmp file

tuve una reunion en zoom y la persona grabo la reunion y al momento de madarme la reunion me mando el file y me llego audio_only.m4a.tmp file y no me deja escucharlo.. quisiera saber que puedo hacer para poder escucharlo.. gracias