Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Switching to Waiting Room from Password

I'm the Zoom coordinator for a recovery group that is switching to a Waiting Room from a Password. Our account is currently configured using the "Claim Host" feature instead of requiring 30+ volunteers to log into the group's account. (That's a GREAT...

Since update can't launch a meeting?

Recently, when I left a meeting I was advised that there was an update. I installed it. Now I can't launch a meeting from a provided url. I can get into the meeting by going to join a meeting and putting in the meeting info. Also, I no longer have a ...

glk44 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't get recording transcript with PRO membership

Hello everyone, I upgraded to PRO so I can get cloud recording , thinking that I can automatically get the audio transcript if I have access to cloud recording. However, when I go to advanced cloud recording settings, I don't see the option of enabli...

Screen Sharing on iPad

Hi everyone, I am tutor using Zoom client on my PC. A new student joined my class this week using iPad. Usually my students use Share Screen function to enable me to see what they are doing, but they use a laptop or PC. This new student was unable to...

Zoom Cloud Recordings

In yesterday's meeting, I was added as co-host and I was able to record Zoom on cloud. However, it has been 20 hours since then and I still see nothing on my recordings section. I have some questions: 1. How long does it take to process a one-hour Zo...

linhbn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop Zoom from automatically signed out

My Zoom got automatically signed out after being inactive for a period of time ( not consistent, sometimes a day, some a couple of days) even with “keep me stayed in” checked. Is there a way to keep it stayed signed in? Thanks.

About validity of large Meeting

Hello, I am from India, right now I have 500 participants plan valid up to 27 September, I just want to know at what exact time my plan will expire ? I mean midnight (23:59) of 27 September (India Local Time) or any other time ?