Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Waiting for Host

Used Zoom successfully to join a meeting until last week when Message came up saying "Waiting for Host to Start Meeting". Confirmed Host had started meeting, set their Meeting Invitation so Participants could join without waiting for Host and that ot...

Help Host in other country can't see me on wifi

I am taking classes with a teacher in Vietnam over zoom. (Im in USA)The problem is he can't see or hear me when I use my laptop connected to Wi-Fi, he has no problem when I used my phone seeing or hearing me. I could see him and hear him fine on my d...

meeeee by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound Quality for musicians for Linux

Hi,I am running version Version: 5.12.9 (367) in Linux.When I go to Settings > Audio, I am not seeing the feature for Sound Quality for musicians as I have seen in the latest version for Mac OS or Windows.Is somewhere else? Or will be included in a f...

damirx by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Zoom Recording while sharing screen issue

I was recording a Masterclass and was sharing my screen. Every once in awhile I would pause the video to look at my notes and when I unpaused the video and kept going everything seemed fine. But when I went back and watched, every time I paused the v...

Permanently Deleting Zoom

If I permanently delete Zoom can I rejoin with the same email? I ask because I have a recurring meeting that I didn’t schedule that I use to attend under mymeetings, but I cannot delete it.