Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Same features between desktop and tablet

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to get the same features for the Zoom App on my IPad vs on my desktop. I do not use a desktop anymore and I need the sound volume, microphone, and everything that the Zoom App can do on a MacBook. Thanks.

Zoom Self View when Speaker

All of a sudden, when I sign on to my Zoom account to start a meeting, my picture/video automatically gets pinned as soon as people sign on. I can't unpin myself and be in the full screen view on my phone. How can I undo this? It doesn't matter wheth...

Compartilhar Tela

Pessoal Boa tardeajuda no acesso remototoda vez que vou em Configuraçõesdepois clico no COMPARTILHAR TELAe depois clico em Habilitar o CONTROLE REMOTO PARA TODOS OS APLICATIVOS ( o zoom não me deixa)o que pode ser que não estou mais conseguindo ter a...

Zoom for Linux Fails to Open Meeting Link

So, Zoom supposedly installed. I click on the meeting link in an e-mail, Firefox opens and asks for an application to open the link. Now, what? I just installed Zoom, so why doesn't a file/link association exist? I navigate to /opt/zoom and double-cl...

ebsf by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!