Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Usage Reports not Generating

Hi, I need to record the participant attendance for a meeting that I am hosting. I understand I should be able to get this via Reports -> Usage Reports -> Usage. However, after selecting the correct dates all I get is "no data". It has been 30 minute...

John42 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Plugin / Outlook Default Issue

Scenario:An EA is assisting two executives with creating outlook calendar entries with Zoom meetings as a delegate. The EA was given editing permissions to the two executives calendar and also has their Zoom Delegate access already granted so she can...

Resolved! No Phone Number assigned in Invite

Phone numbers no longer appear in the 'Copy Invitation' screen and this has already caused a problem this morning for folks who don't have desktop audio (Microphone) capabilities. What changed?

ablack2 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Mic issue

JUST LOST TWO JOBS BECAUSE OF ZOOM STUPID POP-UP AND LAUNCH MEETING THROUGH BROWSER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND EVENTUALLY CLIENTS GOT FRUSTRATED AND END THE MEETING.

Recording issues - small freezes

I teach fitness classes and have tried a headset, the speaker from the camera, clip-on microphone, etc. but I haven't found the perfect fit yet. While recording the live video, my participants indicate my picture freezes for a second or two, then cat...

Rocky99 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes